Saturday, November 19, 2016

The Calm

Ahh . . . the calm before the storm. What storm, you may ask? Well, no storm yet. I am an unknown, aspiring writer with big dreams. That may sound cliche, but at least it's accurate. Also, I'm writing to nobody at the moment. I have no fan base and no readers. It's just me, as of now. See what I mean about the calm?

I just created a cover and am currently putting the final touches on my debut novel, which happens to be the third I've written. I'm not quite satisfied enough with the others to release them into the world. It's a scary prospect, releasing your creativity into the world to be judged and critiqued by others. I want to keep them safe to myself, but what's the point of that? It might be a few days, but keep an eye out. I'll get brave enough to upload my little words and then we will see what happens! In the words of the Starks, "Words are coming." I mean winter . . . winter is coming.

If you are reading this, congratulations! I'm not sure how you made it here, but I'm glad you did. I hope you enjoy my words as much as I do.

Until next time,
Holly  

No comments:

Post a Comment