Saturday, December 3, 2016

FOREVER GRACE IS LIVE!

After months of writing, rewriting, brainstorming, and editing, Forever Grace, a contemporary romance, new adult novel, is finally available on Amazon for just 99 pennies! You can find it here.

Here's the blurb: 

Due to her desire to bury a traumatic event in her past, Twenty-six-year-old Blake Kendall has found it easier to all but swear off relationships. However, her resolve is not as strong as she thinks when she meets the enigmatic, captivating owner of a charitable bookstore called Forever Grace. Landon Farrar is callous and blunt, and shows just as much reluctance to share anything about his past as Blake does. As much as he pushes her away, Blake is drawn to him for both obvious and unexplainable reasons. And despite Landon's hesitance to grow close to anyone, a physical connection soon develops between them. As fate would have it, their connection runs more than just skin-deep.

As Landon reveals more and more about his past and Blake realizes just how alike they are, she's torn between the decision of whether to come clean or to stay quiet and salvage the semi-relationship they've found. Turns out, you can't control fate, the past doesn't always stay in the past, and the things that connect two people can often tear them apart. 


I was working on another novel when the idea for this one came to me and I couldn't get it out of my head. It isn't perfect, but I'm super proud of this step I've taken. I've written stories for as long as I can remember, but I've never had the patience to fully develop and finish a story line. Until now! To anyone who stumbles across this page by some miracle (first of all, welcome!) and takes a chance on this novel by an unknown, aspiring novelist, I hope you love it. It was a joy to write, and I look forward to finishing my next project.

--Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment